More durable, scratch-resistant and affordable than its 14k counterpart, 10k solid gold offers a softer, subtler, peachier tone—ideal for those who prefer a less intense yellow.
Put it on, catch the light, never take it off. Crafted in 10k solid gold to stand the test of time and shine, shine, shine.
✨ 10k solid gold is…
- more durable and scratch-resistant than 14k
- made for a lifetime of 24/7 wear
- nearly indistinguishable from 14k in color and shine
- able to be polished and refinished indefinitely
- waterproof and sweat-proof—just no chemicals, please!
We even wrote a journal about why we love 10k so much.
Want even more details about materials? Check this out.
- Find a tool to use (string, dental floss, headphone cord, measuring tape if you have it).
- Find the length by wrapping it around your wrist and marking it.
- Check the length against a ruler or lay it out flat and measure with a phone app.
Alternatively: Measure an existing bracelet end to end with a ruler (most accurate) or a phone app (great if you don’t have a ruler handy).
Send back returns or exchanges – free return shipping within 30 days for US orders.
Remakes or Repairs
Free up to 6 months for most items or 3 years for Solid Gold (For older orders, pricing varies). Processing time: 1-2 weeks.
Returns and Exchanges
Return for refund within 30 days or Exchange for Store Credit up to 6 months. Processing time: Refunds issued upon delivery and Store Credit as soon as your return package is shipped.
Exchanges, and refunds are not available for pieces marked as final sale.
100% USA sourced
gold and silver
in our WA. studio