A practical balance between cost and quality, our gold-filled pieces have a thick layer of 14k gold, heat and pressure bonded to a high-quality brass core. They contain much more real gold than regular gold-plating.
A classic ring silhouette featuring a small 6x8mm sun design. A little sunshine goes a long way.
Solid, precious metal that lasts forever. It darkens with time, but can be polished up. Oils from your skin help prevent silver tarnish... so wear it often!
A low maintenance, fine jewelry favorite that will last forever. It’s pure gold mixed with other alloys to make it more durable & give it a beautiful hue.
Want even more details about materials? Check this out.
- For quick sizing, wrap a strip of paper around your finger where you'd like your ring to be.
- Make sure the paper is pulled snug to your finger (the tighter the better!) to find your best fit.
- Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with a ruler (mm).
- Use the circumference column in the chart below to find your size.
- Alternatively, find another ring that fits the finger you want, measure the internal diameter of it in mm and match the size to the chart.
For more accuracy: Add our free Ring Sizer to your order to find your perfect fit without having to measure! (It's a must-have for ring collectors.)
Send back returns or exchanges – free return shipping within 30 days for US orders.
Remakes or Repairs
Free up to 6 months for most items or 3 years for Solid Gold (For older orders, pricing varies). Processing time: 1-2 weeks.
Returns and Exchanges
Return for refund within 30 days or Exchange for Store Credit up to 6 months. Processing time: Refunds issued upon delivery and Store Credit as soon as your return package is shipped.
Exchanges, and refunds are not available for pieces marked as final sale.
100% USA sourced
gold and silver
in our WA. studio